Discover more from Future of Jewish
JOOL Trivia: Questions, Answers, and Winner
The results of this week's Jewish trivia game!
The results are in! Of the 2,913 people who played JOOL Trivia this week, 13 players answered all seven questions correctly!
And the $100 cash-prize winner, determined through a random raffle of these 13 players, is: Jonathan Tamarov
1. Jewish delis traditionally serve which type of food?
Yiddish food (76% answered correctly)
Middle Eastern food
2. A minyan requires how many people?
10 (93% answered correctly)
3. Who was the national god of ancient Israel and Judah?
Yahweh (81% answered correctly)
4. The word "Israel" means what?
To wrestle with God (61% answered correctly)
To love and cherish God
To rejoice God
To contemplate God
5. Who was Carnebo?
Grandmother of the Jewish and Muslim people (49% answered correctly)
Grandmother of the Jewish people
Mother of the Jewish and Muslim people
Mother of the Jewish people
6. Which of the following people was offered to be President of Israel?
Albert Einstein (81% answered correctly)
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
7. The word "chutzpah" first appeared in which U.S. Supreme Court decision?
National Endowment for the Arts v. Finley (26% answered correctly)
Brown v. Board of Education
Gideon v. Wainwright
Schenck v. United States
If you haven’t already done so, subscribe to play JOOL Trivia! New games are launched every Sunday, available to play worldwide and on-demand, for a chance to win our weekly $100 cash prize!