Discover more from Future of Jewish
JOOL Trivia: Questions, Answers, and Winner (Passover Edition!)
The results of this week's Jewish trivia game!
The results are in! Of the 2,891 people who played JOOL Trivia this week, 0 players answered all seven questions correctly.
This means that the $100 cash prize winner rolls over to next week’s game, for a cash prize of $200 total!
For JOOL Trivia’s Official Rules, please click here. To be eligible for next week’s cash prize, become a premium subscriber to JOOL if you aren’t one already! (You can also play for free but will not be eligible for our cash prize.)
1. The "afikomen" is marked by what?
A broken piece of matzah (73% answered correctly)
A full piece of matzah
Three pieces of matzah
Four pieces of matzah
2. According to the Torah, God commands Moses to tell the Israelites to mark the blood of which animal above their doors?
Lamb (99% answered correctly)
3. Passover occurs on the 15th day of which Hebrew month?
Nisan (77% answered correctly)
4. What does the Hebrew word "chametz" mean?
Foods with leavening agents that are forbidden during Passover (76% answered correctly)
Foods with unleavening agents that are allowed during Passover
Unkosher foods that are forbidden during Passover
Kosher foods that are allowed during Passover
5. Matzah has also been called what to remind Jews what it's like to be a poor slave and to promote humility, appreciate freedom, and avoid the inflated ego symbolized by leavened bread?
Bread of poverty (26% answered correctly)
Bread of slavery
Bread of appreciation
Bread of gratitude
6. Passover commences the Omer, a period which recalls the count between offerings brought to the ancient Temple in Jerusalem, and lasts how many days?
49 days (70% answered correctly)
7. In addition to Passover, Elijah's name is also heard during which Jewish events?
Havdalah and Jewish bris (29% answered correctly)
Havdalah and Chanukah
If you haven’t already done so, subscribe to play JOOL Trivia! New games are launched every Sunday, available to play worldwide and on-demand, for a chance to win our weekly $100 cash prize!