Discover more from Future of Jewish
JOOL Trivia: Questions, Answers, and Winner
The results of this week's Jewish trivia game!
The results are in! Of the 3,183 people who played JOOL Trivia this week, three players answered all seven questions correctly.
And the $200 cash-prize winner, determined through a random raffle of these three players, is: Natalia S.
For JOOL Trivia’s Official Rules, please click here. To be eligible for next week’s cash prize, become a premium subscriber to JOOL if you aren’t one already! (You can also play for free but will not be eligible for our cash prize.)
1. “Fiddler on the Roof” is based on a series of stories by Sholem Aleichem called?
“Tevye and his Daughters” (87% answered correctly)
“Menahem and his Daughters”
“Golda and his Daughters”
“Zeitl and his Daughters”
2. What is the traditional Maghrebi Jewish celebration dinner, held the day after Passover, called?
Mimouna (71% answered correctly)
3. Who is not included in “Ten Portraits of Jews of the 20th Century” by Andy Warhol?
David Ben-Gurion (16% answered correctly)
4. What is the compilation of legal opinions and debates in the Talmud called?
Mishna (52% answered correctly)
5. What do Ruby Myers, Esther Victoria Abraham, Florence Ezekiel Nadira, Susan Solomon, and Rachel Cohen have in common?
They were Jewish actresses in Bollywood. (23% answered correctly)
They were Jewish actresses in Hollywood.
They were Jewish actresses in Israel.
They were Jewish actresses in Europe.
6. What are the four holy cities of Judaism?
Jerusalem, Hebron, Safed, Tiberias (53% answered correctly)
Jerusalem, Hebron, Judea, Tiberias
Jerusalem, Hebron, Samaria, Tiberias
Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Eilat
7. Which of these magic words is said to have originated from Aramaic?
Abracadabra 65% answered correctly)
JOOL is an audience-supported publication that ponders the future of Jewish. To receive new premium content, play weekly Jewish trivia games with cash prizes, and support our mission to make Judaism one of the world’s bright spots, please consider signing up for a low monthly or yearly subscription!