Discover more from Future of Jewish
JOOL Trivia: Questions, Answers, and Winner – Israel's Independence Day Edition!
The results of this week's Jewish trivia game!
The results are in! Of the 3,342 people who played JOOL Trivia this week, one player answered all seven questions correctly.
And the $100 cash-prize winner is: Natalia S.
For JOOL Trivia’s Official Rules, please click here. To be eligible for next week’s cash prize, become a premium subscriber if you aren’t one already! (You can also play for free but will not be eligible for our cash prize.)
1. Who is considered the father of modern Zionism?
Theodor Herzl (80% answered correctly)
Menachem Mendel Schneerson
2. Theodor Herzl initially contemplated which two places for a Jewish state?
Argentina and Palestine (13% answered correctly)
Uganda and Palestine
Alaska and Palestine
Egypt and Palestine
3. The Hebrew word “aliyah” for Jews moving to Israel literally means?
ascending (80% answered correctly)
4. From where did Israel’s national anthem, HaTikva, originate?
A Jewish poem (52% answered correctly)
A Jewish song
A Jewish movie
None of the above
5. How many different people have served as Prime Minister of the State of Israel?
Fourteen (24% answered correctly)
6. Which is Israel’s largest municipality, in population and area?
Jerusalem (11% answered correctly)
7. Which does Israel not have the world’s highest number per capita?
Restaurants (18% answered correctly)
Future of Jewish is a reader-supported publication that ponders Judaism. To receive new content and support our work, consider becoming a free or premium subscriber.